Series Topic: Kingdom Pattern to a God’s Relationship
Part 1: God’s structure for relationship
Text: John 6:44
Firstly I will like to apologize for not posting yesternight because of my busy schedules and on foreseen circumstances (The bible says let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man Col4:6 KJV). I went for a ministration.
Message of the Day
Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground.” Gen 1:26 NLT
There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a blazing fire from the middle of a bush. Moses stared in amazement. Though the bush was engulfed in flames, it didn’t burn up.
“This is amazing,” Moses said to himself. “Why isn’t that bush burning up?” I must go see it” Ex 3: 2-3 NLT
Who Initiates a Relationship?
Yes could have turn of these kingdom mysteries into a motivational speaking or some kinds of human wisdom but yet they are as powerful as the days of old.
So amazing how God use to start up his purpose here on earth. His kind of pattern is so simple but yet solving big problems.” He first initiates a kind of relationship with whomever his going to use”. Just imagine Jesus came to the earth to popularize the gospel of the kingdom, how possible is it for one man to do such a task? He thought to initiates some people into the course.
Jesus Proposed Also
He saw Brother peter and said to him follow me. Common on brethren how possible is it for the first time jesus proposed to them and they accepted? They must have heard of him and saw some certain things in his life before they accept.
Please read Mat3:11
Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples and looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. John 1: 35-37
So can anyone tell me bro Peter and Andrew does not have a kind of knowledge about Jesus before accepting his proposal? Ofcourse they might have heard maybe from John.
Mysteries for initiating a relationship
- There must be a need for it in the life of the receiver: You see if the receiver doesn’t want it or not yet ready you will lose the initiation. So be sure you are like the children of Issachar “Who understood time”.
And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Issac, and with Jacob.
And God looked upon the children of isreal and God had respect unto them Ex 2:24-25
- The initiator must know where the relationship is ending to. You see if there is a misunderstanding in the first option then this second can’t be right. There must be a final product to your relationship. Where is it heading to? God told Abraham what their relationship is heading. Say it out if truly there is something to offer.
- The receiver must have had a pre knowledge about the initiator. You see nothing drops from heaven, everything has a process. The initiator is within the circles of your knowledge, background, education etc around your circumference. If you seat down in your room and expect an initiator then you’re mistaken. You too move around your circle.
- There must be something enticing or amazing or attractive about the initiator. Moses saw something amazing, peter saw something amazing and infact peter told us what he saw in Jesus.
…Thou hast the words of eternal life. John 6:68
This was what kept peter going in the relationship. His words are so intriguing, so amazing to him, it fuels his love for him. The initiator must have something that fuels your love. Don’t follow an initiator who doesn’t have anything special to keep you on. You will soon get tire and many times motivational speakers have turned this to FRIENDSHIP it’s not that ok. It must be something that even when your 70years of age it stills turns you on. I mean ON lol
- The initiator must be dynamic: You see this is my 8years of being in a relationship with the Lord. I still cried on Nov 8 when he came visiting in my room. I know what am saying. Jesus is dynamic in his ways, thought, talk, posture, imagination I mean name it. These things drive me crazy for him. I have never gotten tire of him one day for 8years. This is not a matter of college degree or Doctoral degree am talking about an initiator who is always surprising at what he does. So innovative. This keeps the relationship alive. You see if you initiator is dry even if there is billions in the account there will still be issues and yet someone with 1dollar can make your world bigger than you thought.
- The initiator must always give you promises to hold on to: Yea am telling you the truth. It’s because we have spoilt the possible of promises that’s while it looks like it a bad thing to promise. Promises keep the fire burning. Just imagine the initiator promises you a special gift in your 40th You want to see what will happen, so that keeps you alive. Jesus gave promises to the apostles that one day the mother of Zebedee’s asking for a position to a kingdom they have not seen. I mean Jesus is good in giving promises that is convincing and enticing. Wow!!! They must have seen a man who is able to fulfill his promises that’s it.
- The initiator is well contained in his proposal: This is what sustains a long distance relationship. There is nothing there if you go into a long distance relationship. The initiator must have a well package identity that you can hold onto. Something has a prove to convince your friends about the initiator. Nothing kills a relationship like not been proud of your initiator; you can’t just show case the identity because it’s void of substance.
Wow brethren I will continue from where I stop today. And looking forward to explain who can initiate (Male or Female?) and God helping us to finish this Part 1. If there is any question please post it to my email firstname.lastname@example.org and your comments are very important to me. Thanks