The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for this screening exercise. Registration will close by 12 midnight on Monday, 2nd October, 2017.
How to go about the registration
Step 1 – Payment
You can make payment online using your ATM Card.
Step 2 – Application
Carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
Step 3 – LOGIN
Monitor your application status by logging in to your profile.
Click on their website to start registration www.fupre.edu.ng
1. After payment, Click Apply Now and enter your payment Transaction ID and click Continue button
2. Fill the registration form carefully.
3. Carefully enter your O/L result details.
4. Scan and upload recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with two (2) ears showing
5. Verify the information you entered; thereafter click Submit button if you are satisfied
6. Print your confirmation page
7. Login with your JAMB No and Password thereafter to monitor your admission status
POST UTME EXAMINATION DATE
This is to notify all candidates that the Post UTME Screening Examination has been scheduled to hold as follows;
Date: Wednesday, 4th October, 2017.
Time: 7.00am for the following courses;
(i) Petroleum Engineering,
(ii) Mechanical Engineering
(iii) Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Time: 9.00am for the following courses;
(i) Marine Engineering
(iii) Environmental Management and Toxicology
(iv) Industrial Chemistry
(vii) Chemical Engineering
(viii) Computer Science