This is to bring to the notice of all candidates who applied for admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero through UTME/DE and choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 140, that the online screening exercise for admission into the University for 2017/2018 session will commence from Friday September 29, 2017 to Tuesday October 10, 2017 after which successful candidates are required to present their original credentials together with evidence of payment for the physical screening at the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero commencing from Wednesday October 11, 2017 to Thursday October 12, 2017.
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
- Visit the University Screening Portal at http://screening.ksusta.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
- Click on “Generate Invoice”, and then fill in the required information.
- Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Three hundred Naira (N2, 300.00) only (bank charges inclusive).
- After making payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph of either jpg or .png format, update your bio data and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
- After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.
Candidates can mail email@example.com or call administrative staff on 08038249767, technical staff on 08135063161 for further enquiries