The Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda hereby calls on candidates that the online admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. You can now complete your online admission from anywhere in the world.
Visit: The Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda website www.fedpolykaura.edu.ngto apply.
Closing Date: 31st October, 2017
We offer admission for Pre-ND, OND, Pre-HND, HND, Diploma and Certificate Courses. Each application forms cost ₦4,500.00 (Four Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only. You may wish to take a look at all our available programmes here.
- Click on Start Application.
- Fill the form and accept terms
- Click on Submit and Make Payment
- Proceed and make payment either AT A BANK BRANCH, WITH DEBIT CARDS OR VIA INTERNET BANKING.
- Once you are done with the payment and authentication has been made by the bank, continue by using your RRR number to login and continue with the application.
- Carefully fill the Application Form
- Scan and upload the following documents:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate/Statement of Result or Equivalent
- School Testimonial/Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Area Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Evidence of completion of one year Industrial Training
- ND Result/Statement
- Click submit to complete application process
- Print the confirmation page.
After generating your RRR number, please proceed to pay for your forms at any branch of the underlisted banks nation-wide:
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Keystone Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Diamond Bank Plc
Eco Bank Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Unity Bank Plc
Candidates applying for HND Programmes who did not graduate from Federal Polytechnic Kaura should request their former institutions to forward their Academic Transcript to Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda to facilitate their admission/registration. They are to also include evidence of completion of one year Industrial Training.
Academic Transcript should be sent to:
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda,
Kaura Namoda – Zamfara State.
- Use your login details when admission has been released to confirm if you have been offered provisional admission
- If you have been offered provisional admission, print the offer letter.
- Proceed to the institution for screening as communicated to you.