This is to inform the general public and UTME/DE candidates in particular that Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) has set to conduct screening of candidates who have not been screened. The screening dates has been scheduled has follows:
Day 1 : Tuesday 28 November, 2017
Day 2 : Wednesday 29 November, 2017
You can visit the University website for more details https://www.aauekpoma.edu.ng/
For those that have done the first screening and have checked your screening result, below is the procedure for processing admission by all admitted candidates for 2017/2018 academic session
- Check Admission Status by clicking on “Check Admission’’.
- Pay Acceptance fee.
- Check Clearance Status.
- Pay tuition, hostel accommodation fees e.t.c.
- Print out online generated Matriculation Number and other relevant documents.
- Register your courses.
Students are advised to collect their University receipt for acceptance, tuition and hostel accommodation fees from the University faculty accountants attached to their Faculties.
The following documents are to be submitted in a file to the office of the Dean of Students for physical clearance and collection of a FREE copy of the student information handbook:
- Personal data page
- e-admission slip
- Online generated matriculation number slip
- Online clearance/eligibility slip
- Completed sworn affidavit as to be of good behavior as downloaded from the University’s website
- University school fees receipts
The above are to be submitted to the Faculty officers at the various Faculty offices.
All admitted candidates are to visit the University’s portal at https://aaue.waeup.org for further details on the guidelines for the processing of their admissions.