African Charity Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 (Nigerian students)
African Charity hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2017 AFRICAN CHARITY National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The programme aims to improve and promote academic excellence and promote the skills of young Africans. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their very first year to the completion of their Degree.
Courses of Study: Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian or Ghanian Tertiary Institutions which are: Agricultural Sciences, Art, Basic Medical Sciences, Building/ Construction/Architecture, Education, Engineering, Law, Management Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Life/Biological Science, Physical/Applied Sciences, and Social Sciences.
Nationality: Nigerian, Ghanian
Eligiblity Criteria for application
– Every applicant should have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).
– Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at: Scholarship link to provide the required Background, Personal and Educational details, and upload Scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG or PNG format, and not more than 200kilobytes (kb) (Red or White Background);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- Birth Certificate;
- O’ Level Result(s);
- ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable
– DEADLINE Applications should be submitted online on or before 8th April, 2018. Examination Date: 16th – 20th April, 2018.
How to apply
– Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or Ghana.
-Have at least five (5) credits in not more than two sittings including Mathematics and English Language. -Not be a Final Year Student.
– Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International). – Applicants must have been offered admission into any tertiary institution of the country
– Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 2.25 in a 5-grade system or 1.5 in a 4-grade scale for 2nd year (200 level) and above or its equivalent in other grade system.
– Newly admitted undergraduate must have a minimum UTME score of 180.