FGA Suleja Admission Of Gifted Students Into JS 1 Is Out 2018/2019
Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission into JS 1 in the Federal Government Academy, Suleja for 2018/2019 Academic year.
The Federal Government Academy, Suleja is a National Centre for nurturing gifted and talented children. Students of the Academy are on Federal Government Scholarship which covers their tuition, boarding, feeding, uniforms and basic text/exercise books only.
The Gifted Education programme allows precocious students with outstanding intelligence capable of high academic performance, to fast –track the secondary education curriculum and complete programmes in less than the prescribed years with excellent result.
The entrance examination into the college will be conducted simultaneously in selected centres in all the six geopolitical zones of the country on Saturday 12th May, 2018 by 9:00 am. In filling the form candidates are to choose any one of the following examination centres listed on the form. The centres are FGA Suleja, FGGC Bwari, FGBC Apo, FGC Keffi, FGGC Bida, FGC Jos, FGGC Bauchi, Queen’s College Lagos, FGC Ilorin, FGGC Zaria, FGC Maiduguri, FGGC Yola, FGC Sokoto, FGGC Akure, FGC Kano, FGGC Gusau, FGC Daura, FSTC Otukpo, FGC P/H, FGGC Benin, FSTC Uyo, FGGC Calabar, FGGC Umuahia, FGGC Onitsha.
List of successful candidates will be published on the school notice boards and the college websites on a date to be announced
Note: Candidates should go to the different examination halls with a pen, pencil, eraser, ruler and crayon.
Admission into the college is strictly on merit and eligibility.
- Interested candidates must not be more than 11 years of age by December, 2018
- Each candidate must have completed primary six by the end of 2018/2019 Academic year
- Every candidate must produce documents in support of 1 and 2
Method of Application
- Interested candidates should log on to the college website or Federal Ministry of Education website
- Download the application form in PDF Format
- Complete the form and submit using any of the following means: On-line, or by courier along with a teller of the sum of N1,500 paid to SULEJA ACADEMY TSA No. 051702610200 in any commercial bank. Form can also be obtained directly from the college after paying the application fee at the bank.
Closing Date: Completed forms should reach the principal on or before Friday 27th April, 2018.
Note: No application will be entertained after this date.