This is to inform the students of Adekunle Ajasin University, their parents, guardians as well as the general public that Academic activities will commence for the 2017/2018 Academic Session as follows:
Online screening and registration of fresh and returning students would commence from Sunday 8th April, 2018 – Saturday 14th April, 2018 while the fresh students are to resume on the 15th April, 2018. Lectures would commence for the fresh students on the 15th April, 2018.
Returning students would resume on the 22nd April, 2018, while lectures would commence immediately on the 22nd April, 2018.
Students’ school fees schedule is as follows:
- Fresh students in the Faculties of Arts and Education ₦150,000 per session or ₦75,000 per semester
- Returning students in the Faculties of Arts and Education ₦120,000 per session or ₦60,000 per semester
- Fresh students in the Faculties of Science, Agriculture and Social and Management Sciences ₦180,000 per session or ₦90,000 per semester
- Returning students in the Faculties of Science, Agriculture and Social and Management Sciences ₦150,000 per session or ₦75,000 per semester
- Fresh students in the Faculty of Law ₦200,000 per session or ₦100,000 per semester
- Returning students in the Faculty of Law ₦150,000 per session or ₦75,000 per semester
- All fresh and returning students are required to pay their school fees and resume as scheduled.
- Students are also to note that the deadlines for online screening, registration and payments would be strictly adhered to
Procedures for students’ registration for first semester, 2017/2018 session
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.