Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form is out for entry into undergraduate programmes offered in the school.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
The 2020/2021 PUTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
FUTO PUTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to apply for FUTO Post UTME
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
Related Article: How to use JAMB Admission status checker