Taraba State University Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for admission into 2020/2021 undergraduate programmes is out. TSU Cut off mark is 160.
This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice for 2020/2021 academic session. Please note that candidates with Jamb score of 160 above are eligible to apply. Thank you.
The application deadline is 30th September 2020.
Taraba State University Eligibility
- Candidates must chose Taraba State University as their first choice in 2020 UTME
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 160
- Candidates must have at least five O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
- Direct Entry candidates must have minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution
How to apply for Taraba State University Post UTME
- Visit Taraba State University portal for online registration https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
- You are to create a user name and password, then proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) online as screening charges to TSU account.
- Fill the form online and submit online. Then print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal. You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB; A’Level IJMB, NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.).
All candidates are advised to go to JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed.
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the University during registration.
kindly ensure you follow the instructions below:
(i) Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address and phone number.
(ii) Click on the button “Pay Now” under select payment option to make payment.
(iii) Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
(iv) Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
(v) Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
Note: Attach your scratch pin for your result, without this, your application would be nullified and you will be disqualified.
(vi) Tick to accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
(vii) Print Application slip and Acknowledgement slip.
(viii) Always visit your email address, account and/or University website for update on your admission status.
Also, ensure you keep your USERNAME and PASSWORD handy; they are your login requirements to log in to the application portal. Wishing you the best!
Please note that; Falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine credentials only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.