Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa online registration for the screening exercise for admission into ALL courses/programmes in the University. Candidates should note that provisional admission would offered based on first come, first serve.
Eligibility Criteria for OSUSTECH Post UTME
- Candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who choose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all are advised to make a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website before registering for the post UTME.
How to apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.osustech.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- The first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on Tuesday, 27th August, 2019 at the University Permanent Site.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
The screening fee of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira are to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
- To access the remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
- Log on to www.remita.net.
- Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
- Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
- Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
- Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
- Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
- Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
- Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Read: OSUSTECH Courses