Top 25 Best Business Schools In Africa
This article is for those who want to attend best business schools in Africa. I have compiled the list made available by webometric.
This ranking is done by “Ranking Web of World Business Schools (webometric)” which is an initiative of the Cybermetrics Lab.
Best Business Schools in Africa
1. University of Pretoria Gordon Institute of Business Science
2. University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business
3. Wits Business School
4. Milpark Business School
5. Institut des Hautes Études de Management
6. Pan-African University Lagos Business School
7. Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration
8. Strathmore University, Strathmore Business School
9. Kenya Institute of Management
10. Faculté de Management et de Commerce International
11. Uganda Management Institute
12. Regent Business School
13. Southern Business School
14. Tertiary School In Business Administration
15. Sfax University of South Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Sfax
16. Business School of South Africa
17. East Africa School of Management
18. Oceana International Business School
19. London School of University Studies London School of Business
20. University of Stellenbosch Business School
21. Glamis Business School
22. Modern Management Institute
23. Unisa Graduate School of Business Leadership
24. Strategic Business School
25. Makerere University Business School
Lagos Business School: Best Business School In Nigeria
Lagos Business School was ranked 6th in Africa according to the list above by webometric and 68th in the world by Financial Times in 2017 making the school the best business school in Nigeria out of many business schools established in the country.
LBS is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large.
The school strives to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
If you are interested in doing business in Africa, you may want to read Top countries in Africa for business