AAUA Post UTME And DE Screening Form 2020/2021
The sale of AAUA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for 2020/2021 has commenced.
All eligible candidates are to visit the University portal, to register for the screening test as from Monday 17th August, 2020 after the payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, including bank charges.
The application deadline has not been specified but will be communicated by the school management.
Candidates Eligible for the AAUA Post UTME
- Those who made or are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University and scored 180 and above; and
- Direct Entry candidates who chose or are willing to make AAUA their first choice of University.
- Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
NOTE: Candidates, who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University initially but are now willing to choose AAUA will have to make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA not later than the stipulated date.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME
- Candidates should log on to the University portal putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Candidates are to Create Account and Login with VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Candidates are to click on a. MAKE APPLICATION FORM PAYMENT for BANKIT payment; or b. CONFIRM PAYMENT for PAY OUTLET (Payment must have been made to Cashier at any of the listed banks)
- For (iii) (b), Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of the fees.
- After successful payment, candidates are to complete Biodata Form online and print out Post UTME Test Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’Level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’Level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
Read: AAUA Cut Off Mark
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 17th August, 2020. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
- Candidates who applied to study Mass Communication in AAUA during UTME are advised to change to other relevant courses/programme compatible with their JAMB and O’ Level subjects as AAUA will not be offering Mass Communication during the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Recommended: How to pass Post JAMB