Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME Screening form and Direct Entry Screening for 2020/2021 academic session is out. ABSU Cut off mark is 160
The management wishes to inform the general public and all candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July and end Friday, 21st August, 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must choose ABSU as their first or second choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 160 in 2020 UTME
- Candidates must have at least five O’level credit not more than two sittings in relevant subjects
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
How to apply for ABSU Post UTME
1. Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
2. Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
3. Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
4. Select ABSU Aptitude Test
5. Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2020 online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for Admission shall be published on the same site (www.abaistateuniversity.edu.ng).
I believe this piece of information has provided help on ABSU Post UTME screening registration and guidlines.