Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME Screening form and Direct Entry Screening for 2019/2020 academic session is out. ABSU Cut off mark is 150
ABSU Post UTME Screening -The management wishes to inform the general public and all candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 150 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise. All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Thursday 5th July, 2019.
Application Deadline: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 27th July, 2019.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must choose ABSU as their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 150 in 2019 UTME
- Candidates must have at least five O’level credit not more than two sittings in relevant subjects
How to apply for ABSU Post UTME
1. Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
2. Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
3. Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
4. Select ABSU Aptitude Test
5. Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
I believe this piece of information has provided help on ABSU Post UTME screening registration and guidlines.