All candidates who selected the Abia State Polytechnic Aba, as their First and Second choice in the 2019 JAMB Examination with a score of 120 and above are hereby invited to register for the ND Morning (Jamb) Programme. The Registration forms for the Programme are available on-line since Wednesday 13th September, 2019.
How to apply for Abia State Polytechnic Admission
- Eligible candidates should Log onto the ABIAPOLY abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on “portal”, select the appropriate field to generate an invoice for N4,100.00 and proceed to make payment.
Applicants can make payments using these methods:
- Pay with ATM card – Click on the pay with ATM/Debit Card button at the bottom of the invoice, select the ‘Pay with Card’ option and enter your card details
• Pay with Account Number– Click on the pay with ATM/Debit Card button at the bottom of the invoice, select the ‘Pay with Bank’ option and choose your bank.
- Pay at the bank – Print out the invoice and proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N4,100.00 for Screening
Payments can be made at the following banks nationwide:
- First Bank
- Keystone Bank Plc
- EcoBank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- FCMB Plc
- Skye Bank PLC
- Zenith Bank
- Union Bank Plc
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
After making payments, revisit the ABIAPOLY website click on portal, then select the Applicant menu and click on Fill Application form.
Admission Requirements for Abia State Polytechnic
Candidates with one or two of the following certificates may be considered for admission into the National Diploma Programme.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’TC 11 with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at no more than two sittings.
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects
- A satisfactory score in the UTME examination, which is conducted annually by JAMB
- Holders of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given enhanced placement in the ND programme provided they have also met the minimum entry requirement into the ND programmes and obtain good grades in the ANTC Examination.
- Five credits in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of the NBTE recognized preliminary ND programme offered in a polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- A pass in the final examination of the pre-science and technology of the polytechnic.
Application for the technology programmes.
All candidates applying for science and technology programmes must possess credit level passes in mathematics and English language (Not Literature in English)
Applicants for Business and Management Programmes
Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
N/B Consult departments should there be specific department entry requirements.