Accenture, through its independent Education Trust, helps economically disadvantaged students with strong academic backgrounds to further their studies at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
If you are you a high achiever in your second, third, fourth or Honors year of study, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship. The bursary programme covers the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books and a laptop. In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
Applications will be considered from students who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
The deadline for application is 15 August 2019.
How to apply for accenture bursary
- Click here to apply
- Download the application form
- Finally fill the form and submit
Degree Courses And Universities
- BSc in Computer Science
- BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems
- BCom or BSc (Eng) in Information Technology + BIT
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current)
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- Rhodes University
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Witwatersrand
For more information or enquiries on the Accenture South Africa Education Scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Contact number : 0126222441