Access Bank Plc is accepting application from suitably qualified graduate into its 2018 internship programme.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible, and socially relevant.
- This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA program with a leading international university.
- The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
Application deadline: Not specified
This program is for you if you:
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Are uncertain about the future
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
How to apply for Access Bank PLC 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme
Application are done online therefore Interested and qualified candidates should apply through this link https://access-bank-plc-2.workable.com/j/E57B55D8AB