Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for admission into various accredited undergraduate courses offered in AFIT is out for 2020/2021 session.
The online application portal will be opened from 12th October to 21st November 2020.
The Post UTME screening exercise will be conducted between 23rd November and 28th November 2020.
AFIT Post UTME Eligibility
- Only UTME and JAMB DE candidates who selected AFIT, Kaduna as first choice are eligible for the screening exercise. Those who did not choose AFIT as first choice are required to change their first choice to AFIT to be eligible for registration.
- UTME Candidates must have a minimum score of 140 for ND programme and 180 for degree programme.
- All candidates must meet all the admission requirements stated on AFIT portal or JAMB Integrated Brochure and Syllabus System (IBASS).
How to apply for AFIT Post UTME Screening
All UTME and JAMB DE candidates must pay the screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- On AFIT portal https://portal.afit.edu.ng/, navigate to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice
- Create a new user profile with JAMB Reg. No and Email for undergraduate application on the admission portal
- After a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
The Post UTME/Screening exercise for admission will hold from 23rd and 28th November 2020 at AFIT, Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna by 9am daily.
AFIT Post UTME Application Deadline
All applications for admission will close on 21st November 2020. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiries, send email to [email protected] or call 09074411999/08155559571.
Recommended: 8 steps to pass post JAMB