This is to inform all candidates who participated in the just concluded Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) post UTME first choice screening exercise which took place from Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July, 2018 and the general public that the first batch of admission list for candidates offered provisional admission into the University is out.
According to the reports gathered, the release of the names of successful candidates is ongoing and will be done in batches. Therefore, candidates who do not see their names are strongly advised to check back on the site as the list will be continuously updated.
Also, candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result on or before 31st August 2018, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
How to check Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Admission List
- In order to check the admission list which is available online, logon to http://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL
- Click on “Check admission status”
- Wait until a box is shown where you will input your JAMB Registration Number
- Then click on search
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before 7th September 2018:
Procedure for AKSU Acceptance Fees
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the Register Now button.
- Click Admission.
- Then select Bio Data.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click Verify
- Click the click to make payment link on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank. Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps (1-5) again
- Then click the sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.