Alex Ekwueme Federal University Post UTME 2020/2021
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Post UTME screening form 2020/2021 is out. FUNAI cut off mark is 180.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, shall commence on 13th July, 2020 and end on 31st August , 2020.
Interested candidates who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before 31st August 2020.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
Mode of Payment and Registration
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only for Alex Ekwueme Federal University Post UTME. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2020 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Post UTME Test Requirements
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2020/2021 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or shall be deemed to have forfeited the offer.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the University CBT Centre, take-off site or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki
Related Article: How to print JAMB admission letter