Application is now open for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship for UK/EU/International students. A limited number of scholarships are available across all our Masters courses for September 2018 entry. The value of the scholarships will go towards the cost of the full course tuition fee.
Scholarships will be awarded in line with our selection deadlines. Applicants who have been successfully awarded a scholarship will therefore be contacted on or before their selection deadline via email. If you have not received a scholarship award by your initial deadline, you may still be considered in the next selection round.
Application deadline: 21 August 2018
Nationality: This funding is available to all nationalities
Level of study: Postgraduate taught
Host: Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
Decisions will be made on merit and not financial need. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1 st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
How to apply
All UK/EU/International candidates who apply and are offered a place on one of our masters courses are considered for funding – there is no additional scholarship application required.
Please note that you will only be considered for scholarship when:
- Your course application is complete (including any supporting information)
- You have formally been offered a place on one of the 2018 Masters courses.
For more information about the scholarship, kindly click on the scholarship link