Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME Registration for 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. The application deadline is Thursday 2nd August, 2019.
This is to inform the general public and prospective applicants that the school management has just released its 2019/2020 screening test form and registration procedures.
- All prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as first choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018/2019 JAMB.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
- All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
- All candidates must meet up with the O’level requirements of the course they applied for.
Registration commences from Thursday 12 July, 2019 and end on Thursday 2nd August, 2019.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME Registration Procedures
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, Olevel result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
CBT Exams will commence on the 15th of August 2019 and end on the 22nd of August 2019. The Computer Based Test (CBT) Schedule will be published soon.
Related Article: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME form is out