This is to inform all suitably candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as institution of choice in the 2020 UTME to its Post UTME screening exercise.
Recommended: Courses offered in Auchi Poly
The deadline for the PUTME registration has not been specified.
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Requirements
- All candidates must have participated in the 2020 UTME and have met auchi poly cut off mark of 120.
- All applicants must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in O’level and other relevant subjects
- Applicants must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd school of choice
How to apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Procedures to follow for application:
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment. (Skye Bank, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank)
- Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Screening Requirements for Auchi Poly Post UTME
Examination date to be communicated later.
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND etc)
- JAMB result slip
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
- Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT).