Bauchi State University Gadau, BASUG Post UTME Screening Registration Form for 2019/2020 session is out. BASUG Cut-off mark is 140
The management of BASUG wishes is to inform the public and all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2019/2020 Academic session that the Post UTME form for online screening exercise is out. All candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the closing date.
Bauchi State University will be an environment conducive for freedom of thoughts expression of enquiry for all. To this end, its doors will be open to all staff and students – irrespective of creed, gender and religious belief. The overall philosophy is to endeavor in seeking the truth and disseminating same for the good of all mankind
BASUG Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
(i) Candidates must have chosen Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) in 2019 UTME
(ii) Candidates have scored 140 points and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
(iii) Candidates must have at least five credit passes in O’level results in relevant subjects
(iv) Candidates applying for Direct Entry (DE) must have a minimum of lower credit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB
Online screening exercise commences from Monday 9, 2019
Application deadline: the online application closes on Friday 20,July, 2019
How to apply for BASUG Post UTME
Below are thye steps to follow in order to apply for BASUG Post UTME screening exercise:
- Visit the University’s portal at https://basug.edu.ng/
- Create account by clicking on http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/basug/
- Make Post UTME screening fees payment using ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the Bank (N2000 for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of study
- Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physically visit the campuses
- Success candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided
Please note that, if your O’level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
Recommeded: How to check JAMB admission status