This is to inform all candidates who sat for Bayero University Kano Post UTME that the long awited BUK admission list for 2019/2020 is out. This list is for both UTME and Direct Entry applicants seeking admission to the school.
How to Check BUK Admission List
- Go to the BUK Portal http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/
- InputYour JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender (M/F).
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK or not.
- All newly admitted students are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your BUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Notice: This is to notify all newly admitted undergraduate students that registration commences from Monday, 18th Nov. to Friday 20th Dec. 2019 while Monday 20th to 26th January, 2020 is for late registration which will attract extra fee.
For all the admitted candiadates below are the BUK core values
- Humanity and sacrifice
- Disciple and commitment
- Integration and active learning
- Professionalism and good governance
- Innovation and creativity