Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, CKGSB China launches Full-Tuition MBA scholarship for outstanding international students. The school is currently accepting application from suitably qualified students for its ongoing MBA scholarship.
The CKGSB MBA Program will now award The Social Responsibility and Green Future Scholarship (“the Philanthropy Scholarship”) each year to students that have demonstrated a commitment to the environment and to ethical business leadership, aimed at attracting ambitious, young, global talents with a philanthropic spirit who intend to create value for society. By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
Application Deadline: All documents should be submitted before 31 August 2018.
- Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
How to apply for CKGSB MBA Scholarship
To apply, kindly visit the SHOLARSHIP LINK
- Submit online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outliningyour contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
- The Philanthropy Scholarship is funded by CKGSB, and will be assessed and assigned by the Assessment Committee formed by the CKGSB MBA Program, the CKGSB Alumni Council and the CKGSB Philanthropy Committee. The Law Committee of the CKGSB Alumni Council will supervise the entire process.
- The Philanthropy Scholarship will be assigned after the Assessment Committee reviews all applicants’ documents, test scores and contributions to philanthropy. The scholarship is granted on a non-cash basis.
The admission result will be published before 30 September 2018 and applicants will be notified.