Covenant University admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school management.
Therefore, all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post UTME screening of Covenant University should check the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batch list to see whether they have been offered admission by the school.
If you are successful, you can now proceed to to the CU portal to print your notification of admission and as well pay for your school fees.
How to check Covenant University Admission List
The list released is in pdf and it is downloadable. And to download and view the first list, kindly visit https://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ and click on “Admission list for 2020/2021 Academic Session” under notification.
to check all the batches released.
Lastly, you can follow the steps below to print your admission letter.
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, Transaction Successful
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to your system
- Press ctrl p on your keyboard, or click on print on the computer
- If you are using a mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!!!