Covenant University Post UTME form for admission into her various undergraduate program for 2020/2021 academic session is now out.
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full time basis for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: “Due to an increase in demand for the extension of the application window for the 2020/2021 admission into Covenant University, the general public and interested applicants are hereby notified that the application portal is opened and online screening of applicants has began. To apply, follow the instruction below..”
Covenant University Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
International students should also visit the link above.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Covenant University Post UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
Read: CU cut off mark
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING
Please note, the screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
There will be a Computer-based screening which will take place at three locations:-
- Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State.
- Faith Academy, Km 26, Abuja-Keffi express road, Autabalefi, Goshen Abuja.
- Winner’s Chapel, D-Line, opposite Fruit market, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.