The Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara, Post UTME admission form for all candidates seeking admission into the school for 2020/2021 session. The application portal is current open and it will close on 18th April 2021.
The new university is due to commence academic activities in the two academic faculties of Science and Computing.
The following four-year degree courses/programmes, approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), are available for the on-going 2020/2021 admissions into 100 Level through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) leading to award of Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree upon successful completion.
The CUSTECH courses and admission requirements must be looked into before starting your application.
Confluence University of Science and Technology Eligibility
- Only candidates with current UTME results for on-going 2020/2021 admission exercise will be considered;
- The candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the approved National minimum score for the 2020/2021 UTME university admissions;
- Candidates MUST have taken the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure for their intended courses/programmes. For ease of reference, candidates may refer to the table below; and
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in subjects relevant to their proposed courses/programmes at not more than two sittings, as provided below.
How to apply for CUSTECH Admission
- Candidate can apply for admission at the webpage of the university, eportal.custech.edu.ng
- Existing applicant should login to continue with admission process, print Application or Check Admission Status.
- All applicants are to ensure they enter correct JAMB Registration Number, Score and subjects Combination.
- Ensure you provide all the necessary information before submitting your application