Delta State University, DELSU JUPEB Admission form for all candidates seeking admission into 200 Level in the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
DELSU JUPEB – Delta State University in collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2019/2020 session.
Candidates that are highly successful after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
Application closing Date: 3rd August, 2019.
Admission Requirements for DELSU JUPEB
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT, FUPRE, UNICAL, LASU, FUTO, UNILORIN ,UNIBEN, NDU, ESUT, ABUAD etc.
DELSU JUPEB duration of programme
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
How to apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission
(1) Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com. to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (the cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
(2) Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
(3) Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com.
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click on JUPEB
- Click start
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated.
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
(4) The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter print out in the DELSU website.
(5) Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
(6) Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
(7) All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
For the subject combination (pdf download) Click here
DELSU JUPEB Entrance Examination Date:
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the Delta State University, Site III as follows:
Arts/Law: Thursday, 9th August 2019
Social Sciences/Management Sciences: Friday 10th August, 2019
Science/Engineering: Saturday 11th August, 2019.
Related Article: FUOYE JUPEB admission form