The long awaited Ebonyi State University (EBSU) merit admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out. This is to inform all candidates who participated in EBSU Post UTME screening that they can proceed to check their admission status on the school portal. This information was released by the management of Ebonyi State University.
How to check EBSU Admission List
- Candidates are to login to the admission status checking portal https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- Under “choose programe type” click on either JAMB or Direct Entry
- Under search pattern, click on either JAMB registration number or Name
- A box will appear where you will input your JAMB registration number or Name
- Finally, click on “check admission status” to know if your name is on the EBSU admission list
If you have been offered provisional admission, then you will have to start your registration. According to the information on the University website, candidates admitted must make a payment for acceptance fee.
Candidates successfully admitted into the EBSU first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Registration Procedures for newly admitted students
- Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
- Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
- Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
- Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
- Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
- Return to the Portal and login.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
- Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
- Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
- Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
If your name is not on the EBSU merit admission list, you will have to wait for the subsequent batches that the school will release.