Educational Pathways International Scholarships is currently ongoing at University of Ghana for 2019/2020 session.
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2019/20 applications for the award of Scholarships from the Educational Pathways International scholarship scheme. The scholarships are designed for high achievers (Gifted Student) who are from areas of need.
The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is Thursday September 12th, 2019.
- Are a Level 100 student.
- Reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- Attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are a Level 200 continuing student with CGPA of 3.5 (limited slot) or a female Level 300 or above continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- Confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- Are upon graduation, willing to work for a minimum of two years in Ghana.
- Will during non-school periods, work in a company as an internship or do community service within Ghana
- Are a gifted child
- Medical students both Level 100 and continuing (CGPA 3.5) are encouraged to apply
How to apply for Educational Pathways International Scholarships
Submit a completed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays and
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents to substantiate your need
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email [email protected]
The SFAO is located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
For more information, visit the official page