This is to inform all candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2020 UTME and all those who did not chose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to ESUT Post UTME and direct entry screening exercise.
The online registration for the screening started on Monday, 10th August, 2020 and shall end on Friday, 11th September, 2020. The website closes on Saturday, 12th September, 2020 at 12 midnight.
- ESUT cut off mark is 160 and except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacywhich is 200
- The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
- The registration fee is ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) excluding service charges
ESUT Post UTME Screening Application Procedure
- Visit the school’s portal via portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include: ·
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
- All candidates must upload their O′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self-disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
Recommended: 8 steps to pass post UTME