This is to notify the public and all candidates that the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME screening registration for 2019/2020 academic session is in Progress.
Eligibility Criterial for FCFMT Post UTME
- Candidates must choose FCFMT as their choice institution in 2019 UTME
- Candidates must score at least 100 in UTME
- Candidates who do not chose the school but score more than 100 in UTME are encouraged to participate the in the screening exercise for the following courses:
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Courses
ND (FULL TIME)
|1.||MARINE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||2 YEARS|
|2.||NAUTICAL SCIENCE||2 YEARS|
|3.||FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY||2 YEARS|
|4.||MARITIME TRANSPORT AND BUSINESS STUDIES||2 YEARS|
|5.||INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOUR STUDIES||2 YEARS|
|6.||HORTICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||2 YEARS|
HND (FULL TIME)
|1.||FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY||2 YEARS|
|2.||MARITIME TRANSPORT AND BUSINESS STUDIES||2 YEARS|
How to apply for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME
Below is the procedure for payment and registration for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME screening exercise:
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand naira) at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain the RRR number for the on-line registration.
For a successful application, ND candidates are expected to complete two basic registration processes as explained below:
- Payment via Remita.
- Admission Screening Bio-Data Registration.
Payment via Remita
ND candidates should visit any branch of commercial banks, ask for Remita in respect of Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology NDprogramme and make the required payment. After payment, the bank teller will provide a printout which contains the RRR number required to proceed with online registration.
To Generate the RRR
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/external/OAGFCRF/collector/payments.reg
- Enter the name of MDA: Federal Colleg e of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Lagos
- Name of Service/Purpose: Federal College of Fisheries Technology Fees
- GIFMIS Code: (Leave blank)
- Amount to Pay: N2,000
- Description: Post UTME
- Payer’s Full Name: (Candidate’s name)
- Payer’s Email: (Fill as appropriate)
- Payer’s Phone: (Candidate’s phone)
- Key in the displayed code
- Click “Proceed to Payment”
- This generates the RRR Code which you can print and take to the bank for payment.
Admission Screening Registration
Having completed the steps above, candidates should visit the FCFMT website (http://www.fcfmt.edu.ng) and click on “Registration” to begin data entry on the online form. Data such as the RRR number used for payment andbio-information should be filled. Thereafter, candidates should upload scanned copies of their SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and JAMB score.Their passport photographs, which should not be more than 1MB in size should also be uploaded.
All applications for admission will close on a date to be announced. Successful candidates would be contacted via email and also published at the College’s website at the appropriate time. Therefore candidates are advised to provide valid email addresses and phone numbers during registration. Candidates are equally advised to visit the College’s website from time to time for important information after successful registration. For further enquiry, candidates may wish to contact us on 08030768901, Or by email on [email protected]
FCFMT HND ADMISSION
Interested candidates for HND admission should log on to www.fcfmt.edu.ng and view the procedure for admission.
Recommended: FCFMT school fees