Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal College of Agriculture Akure (FECA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for its Computer-Based Post UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Federal College of Agriculture Akure (FECA) Courses
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored the minimum JAMB score in the 2020 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice but are willing to change to FECA.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
How to apply for FECA Post UTME
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ click on Start a new application and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2020/2021 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
- The screening of all candidates will take place on a date to be later announced.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng.
All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit https://elearning.fecaakure.edu.ng/
Recommended: 8 steps to pass post UTME