The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is now available online form sale in the following National Diploma (ND) courses offered in the school.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Courses
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Glass & Ceramic Technology
- Science Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Agricultural Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
Recommended: FEDPOLY Ado Cut off Mark
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post UTME Eligibility
- The cut off mark is 150, therefore, candidates must score minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates must have at least five O’level credit in relevant subjects
- Candidates must choose FEDPOLYADO as first or second choice in 2020 UTME
- Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2020 UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post UTME
Candidates are to pay a sum of N2000 for the Post UTME form
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Application Deadline: 28th November, 2020.
All candidates should note that the Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.