Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME form for admission into programmes offered in the school for 2020/2021 is on sale.
And this is to announce to all eligible Candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and chose The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first choice and obtained a minimum cut – off mark of 150 in the UTME, that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will not be physical screening of applicants. The screening will be through the procedure stated below:
This year Screening Exercise will close on Sunday, February 28, 2021
FedPoly Offa Post UTME Eligibility
- All Candidates in this category, must possess five (5) O’level subject requirements at credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates must obtained a minimum score of 150 in 2020 UTME
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
How to apply
- All candidates in this category, should visit the Polytechnic portal www.fpo.edu.ng and on the left hand side click on “Screening/Post UTME registration”
- to upload their O’ level results, certificates/credentials and fill the security form on the Polytechnic portal.
- The sum of ₦2,000 only shall be paid for this screening exercise. Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible
NOTE, that failure to comply with this procedure shall lead to disqualification of such Candidates. False claims shall also lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
National Diploma (ND) Part Time applicants are to refer to The Federal Polytechnic Offa newspaper advertisement for admission and screening procedures.
ALL upload should be done within Eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement.