This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State as their first, second and Third choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 120 and above in this year (2020 UTME) that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post UTME screening exercise.
Post UTME Registrations form closes on 31st October 2020.
Latest Update: This is to inform applicants that Management has extended the deadline earlier fixed at 31st October, 2020 for registration of 2020/2021 Post UTME Application Forms till further notice.
Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 120 or above in year 2020 UTME.
- Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
- Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
- Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
- Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
Registration Procedure for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website www.fedpolybida.edu.ng
- Click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only
- Then proceed to fill the form online.
- Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
- It is important to follow the links on the left pane one after the other for successful and complete registration.
- Use ‘First time to registration portal’ to registerhttp://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/register.php
- Login using your JAMB registration number and one of your names
- Click payment to link to REMITA: All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the school portal only
- Upload Passport: The passport must be in JPEG form (i.e it must have .jpg extension).
- Print Registration slip
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s) would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.