Fondazione Edu scholarship is currently ongoing for African students who are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is THURSDAY OCTOBER 17TH, 2019 at 2:00pm.
About Fondazione Edu
Fondazione Edu is a family foundation specializing in higher education in Africa. It was founded in 2005, to realize the desire of the founders to promote young people’s access to higher education in developing countries namely Africa.
Its focus is on the disciplines of technical-scientific and agronomic. They offer African students the opportunity to access higher education in their country of origin. They not only support individual growth paths, but also the creation of professionalism that can, in the long run, contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
The activities of the Fondazione Edu are designed to foster capacity building in Africa and result in the provision of scholarships for university studies that cover the entire cost of training and the costs associated with it
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2019/20 applications for the award of the Fondazione Edu scholarship scheme for Level 100 students from areas of need.
The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be met and need is demonstrated.
Fondazione Edu Scholarship Eligibility
You are eligible to apply if in addition to UG-SFAO eligibility requirements you:
- Are a Level 100 student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Continuing science student with CGPA 3.75 and above (very limited slots)
How to apply for the Scholarship Scheme
Download and submit a completed FE- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
To download the application form, kindly visit the official link
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or
The STUDENTS FINANCIAL AID OFFICE is located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College Basic and opposite CEGENSA.
NOTE: SCIENCE STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
The following are examples of documents that can be used to support this application:
- Official pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant.
- Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age.
- Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
- Birth Certificates (of siblings).
- Death Certificate or Burial permit (in case of death of a parent).
- Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
- Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
- SSNIT contribution statements.
- Money transfer receipts.
- National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid).
- Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
- Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing, of your application.
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program