FUAM Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for candidates seeking 2020/2021 undergraduate admission into the school is out.
The management of Federal University of Agriculture (FUAM) informs all candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME are invited for screening.
The Portal for registration Opens on Monday 21st September, 2020 and closes on Tuesday 20th October, 2020.
FUAM Post UTME Screening Registration Procedure
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the Direct Entry screening exercise. (Direct Entry only)
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After Generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal fees.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial bank on REMITA to pay the fees.