Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, FUBK Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form 2019/2020 is out. FUBK Post JAMB cut-off mark is 160.
This article is written to provide you with a guide on Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, FUBK Post UTME screening procedure.
The Federal University Birnin-Kebbi Post UTME and Direct Entry screening with come up on the 20th and 21th of August 2019.
Eligiblity Criteria for FUBK Post UTME screening
Only candidates who chose the University as first choice, scored 160 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise. However, those who attended the School of Basic Studies of the University and passed the prescribed examination require a minimum of 160 points at UTME.
Only candidate who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
Candidates should fill-in their current e-mail addresses and phone numbers in the application form for easy contact. They are also to come along with the following:
- Original of UTME result slip and photocopy of same
- Original DE JAMB slip (for DE candidates)
- Original and photocopies of credentials (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- Two (2) Passport-size photographs
Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University’s portal at http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2,300.00 Naira only (inclusive of bank charges) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank in Nigeria, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University’s portal.
Application Procedure for FUBK Post UTME
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal using your JAMB/D.E Number as username, and surname as password.
- If you have difficulty in logging in, you can use the retrieve password option.
- Upon successful Login, You Must Change your password
- Provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice
- You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- You can make payment directly using a Master Card or Print the Generated Invoice Containing Your RRR and Screening Personalized Payment ID (PPID)
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
- Login back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng using your username and password
- If login is Successful, click on ‘Confirm Payment’ Button and wait for few seconds.
- Your payment status will change automatically from ‘Pending’ to ‘Paid’.
- Upload Passport photograph of not more than 50kb and Continue with your registration
FUBK Post UTME Screening Date
Tuesday, 20th August, 2019 >> Faculty of Science and Faculty of Environmental Science (UTME & DE) >> 9:00a.m to 6:00p.m >> Venue (University Main Campus, along Kalgo- Bunza Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State)
Wednesday, 21th August, 2019 >> Faculty of Arts, Social & Management Sciences and College of Health Sciences (UTME & DE) >> 9:00a.m to 6:00p.m >> Venue (University Main Campus, along Kalgo- Bunza Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State)
Related Article: UNIMAID Post UTME Guide