This is to inform all suitably qualified applicants that Federal University Dutse (FUD) has released its Post UTME cut off mark for all the courses offered in the school and Post UTME eligibility criteria for 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for FUD Post UTME for 2019/2020. The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 and close on Thursday, 1st August, 2019 at 12 midnight.
Read the FUD cut off mark before you proceed for the registration.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Requirements
- Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First choice and scored minimum of 160 points and above in the 2019 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE)
- Candidates must have registered in Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Portal
- Candidates must have obtained minimum of Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result slip
- Candidates must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admissions
How to apply for Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME
- Candidates are to log into Federal University Dutse Post UTME portal http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration number
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone number, State/L.G.A.
- Candidates should generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank
- Candidates should verify their payment using the “Verify” button at the navigation bar
- Candidates should select appropriate subject combination which must be relevant to their course of choice to write the aptitude test
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A’Level results
- Scan and upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’level results and recent passport photograph
- Print examination slip
Required Documents for FUD Post UTME Screening/Aptitude Test
- UTME candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt) and Examination slip
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should report to the screening venues at the Faculties/Departments with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), Acknowledgement slip, and original copies of academic credentials
Any UTME and DE candidate who fails to appear for the Aptitude Test/Screening exercise on the dates indicates above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 session.
The FUD Post UTME Aptitude Test for UTME candidates will commence on Monday, 29th July and end on Saturday, 3rd August, 2019 at the University Campus.
NOTE that Date and Time to report for the Aptitude Test will be indicated on the Examination slip of each candidate upon successful completion of the online Registration/Payment.
- Candidates should note that participation in the Post UTME will be in Batches as indicated on individual Acknowledgement Slip, which also contains Examination Venue, Date and Candidates should comply to this instruction accordingly;
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the examination hall;
- All DE candidates are expected to do on-line screening and therefore NOT expected to be on University campus for any examination or physical screening;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time of the Post UTME exercise on their acknowledgment slip.