FUD Post UTME and Direct entry screening form for undergraduate admission into all courses offered in the school is on sale.
Therefore, application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for FUD Post UTME for 2020/2021. The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Monday, December 14 and close on Monday, February 1, 2021.
Read the FUD cut off mark before you proceed for the registration.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students of Federal University, Dutse for the 2020/2021 academic session who did ‘Change Of Institution’ and it reflected on their JAMB CAPS but are not gaining access to the P-UTME portal are advised to go to the MIS-ICT centre on campus to rectify the mishap. Such a step to deny access was taken to mitigate mistakes. NOTE: no fees attached.
Federal University Dutse Post UTME Requirements
- Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First choice and scored minimum of 160 points and above in the 2020 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE)
- Candidates must have registered in Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Portal
- Candidates must have obtained minimum of Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result slip
- Candidates must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admissions
How to apply for Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME
- Candidates are to log into Federal University Dutse Post UTME portal http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise
- Login with UTME/DE Registration Number and State of Origin
- Update date of birth, email, phone number, state / L.G.A as it is on the UTME/DE Registration Slip
- Generate Invoice and Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR Number)
- Use the RRR Number to pay N2,000 PUTME/ DE Online Screening fee using any acceptable debit card or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank
- Update WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘level result where applicable
- Scan and update genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’ Level result and recent passport photograph
- Print Acknowledgment Slip
- All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.