FUDMA Post UTME Screening and Direct Entry (DE) Screening form 2020/2021 academic session is out for entry admission into undergraduate courses offered in the school.
This is to invite all candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) who chose the Federal University Dutsin-Ma(FUDMA) as their first choice for 2020/2021 session admission to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 7th September, 2020 and end on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
FUDMA Post UTME Eligibility
Listed below is the requirements for FUDutsinma Post UTME screening
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 – 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to apply for FUDutsinma Post UTME/DE Screening
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Read: How to pass post utme