This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who chose Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State in 2020 UTME, that the University has commenced Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening for admission into the under listed courses.
Online Registration for the exercise has commenced and closes on 31st December, 2020.
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Available Courses
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- English Language
- Language and Culture
- History and Diplomacy
- Science Education
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Biological Sciences
- Geological Sciences
- Mathematics Sciences
Federal University Gusau Post UTME or DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Candidates who Score 160 and above
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice
FUGUS Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
Follow the instructions provided for the registration to generate a Remita invoice and make a payment of two thousand naira only (N 2,000) including Bank charges for the exercise.
- Click on https://putme.fugusau.edu.ng/
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Recommended: Useful tips on what to read and study for post JAMB