Harambe Enterprenuer Alliance invites application for Yale Scholar 2018. The scholarship is for young African leaders to pursue a two years MBA at the Yale School of Management, USA.
The Yale Scholar Program is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a two year MBA at the Yale School of Management starting in September 2018.
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships
- Invitations to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and Intimate sessions with Influential private and public sector leaders around the world
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letter of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Application and Deadlines
Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and Yale School of Management
December 30, 2017 – Candidates must complete online HEA Application at www.healliance.org/join
January 4, 2018 – Candidates must complete online Yale School of Management Application admissions.som.yale.edu/apply/
March 31, 2018 – Scholarship recipient will receive notification by March 31, 2017
Click here for more details Yale Scholar 2018 pdf
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.