This is to inform all Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Lokoja for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and made the institution their 1st Choice that registration for the screening exercise would commence from Monday 23rd November, 2020.
Direct Entry candidates are only required to pay screening fee as well as upload their bio-data, O’level, and IJMB/ NCE/ND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree results.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form
The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions” select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details and previous academic records as requested.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal OR CARD PAYMENT Visit: www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE AS WELL AS THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening exercise.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.