FULOKOJA Post UTME screening form is now out for all candidates seeking undergraduate admission into the university. Only UTME candidates who scored 180 and above are eligible to register for the screening exercise
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Lokoja for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and made the institution their 1st Choice that registration for the screening exercise would commence from Monday 23rd November, 2020.
Candidates should also note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed courses will be eligible for the screening:
- English Language
- Political Science
- Computer Science
How to apply for Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening
The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions” select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00& (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal OR CARD PAYMENT: Visit remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portaland confirm your payment.
THE POST-UTME REGISTRATION DEADLINE AS WELL AS THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website for the O’level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the Post-UTME screening exercise commences.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for UTME admissions in the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening exercise.