FUNAAB Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening for 2020/2021 academic session has started on 7th September, 2020 and will close on 9th January, 2021.
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
FUNAAB Post UTME and Direct Entry Stages of Application
Stage A (Expression of Interest):
by inputting your 10-digits JAMB Registration Number, a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate your Pre-Admission Screening Application Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only excluding REMITA fees. Print the Invoice and proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) for payment or pay Online using a Debit Card or Internet Banking.
Stage B (Application):
at this stage your bio-data, photographs, academic records and other relevant information are collected over several pages. Ensure you save each page as you proceed. You can logout at any stage of the process and pick up from where you stopped later. On the last page (Acknowledgement Page) you will be required to confirm the accuracy of the information supplied. Ensure you carefully review your entry before submission. Note that after submission, you CANNOT readily make any alteration. On submission, print your generated Application Form.
Eligibility for FUNAAB Post UTME
- Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates whose have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as the Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtainable for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results online.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- Ensure you provide accurate bio-data and academic information when filling your application form
Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
FUNAAB Change of Course
All requests for or enquiries about change of course should be directed to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for some programmes or 200 for other programmes.
Information For UTME Candidates
Candidate seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the requirements before making any payment.
If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Bio-sciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
- In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSCE Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Sciences is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Candidate seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Monday, 4th December, 2020.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses. In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level. FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
How to apply for FUNAAB Post Utme and DE Screening
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/), click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on 7th September, 2020 and will close on Friday, 9th January, 2021.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.