FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form for entry into undergraduate programme for 2020/2021 is out and the registration exercise has commenced. Minimum Cut off mark is 160 and above.
The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Admission Screening into the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
The online application portal closes on 14th September 2020.
The Post UTME Screening Exercise date would be communicated Via the school platform.
FUTUOKE Post UTME Eligibility
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UMTE examination. Candidates in this category must do a change of Institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB portal and chose any of the programmes listed above.
FUOTUOKE Undergraduate Courses
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B. A. English and Communication Studies
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to apply for FUTUOKE Post UTME
1. Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form.
2. Candidates are to visit http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
Documents Required For the Online Application
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Recent Passport – size photograph
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
- Use a digital passport photograph,
- Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order,
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application,
- Upload your O Level result checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O Level results, both scratch cards should be up loaded accordingly.
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Items for screening test
- Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All this items will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.