The FUOTUOKE admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the school management.
The list came out after the management of Federal University Otuoke has successfully conducted the PUTME and released the result there after.
Presently, FUOTUOKE admission list can only be accessed on JAMB CAPS admission status portal. So you can follow the steps below to know your admission status in order to accept or reject the offer.
How to Check FUOTUOKE Admission Status
- Kindly visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Input your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
If your status indicates “Not Yet admitted”, it means that you have to exercise patience since the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
The candidates who have accepted their Offer of Admission into Federal University Otuoke for the 2019/2020 Academic Session are to commence registration after they have paid the acceptance fees and Registration ends February 7, 2020.